The Redirect is the independent student newspaper of The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, which publishes online articles, letters and columns of interest to students, and the law community at-large. Views expressed in such submissions are those of the author and not necessarily those of The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
- If You Take One Humanities Course in Law School (And You Should), Take Law and Literature
- Facing Death Threats, Beleaguered South African Turns to CUA Law Students, Gains Asylum
- More Than a Number: Why CUA Law Ranks Above the Rest
- CUA Law’s Rank Tumbles as Admissions Standards Drop*+
- India’s Gay Rights Movement Hangs in the Balance